Selling Your Home
" Choose a Unique Home Selling Experience that is Creative, Innovative and Differentiating to ensure your home Stands Out!"
- Ben Gardecki -
If you are like most people your home is your largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many Calgary residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
The Process of Getting Your Home Sold
The main objective is is always to Get the Best Possible Price, in the Least Amount of Time, with Minimum Inconvenience.
1. Prepare Your Home
- Make necessary repairs, improvements, simplify decor and declutter.
- Obtain a pre home inspection if possible. (This will decrease problems moving through the sales process.)
- Make utility costs available.
2. Interview and select a professional Realtor®
- Determine your home's best market value.
- Authorize mortgage and other debt verification.
- Sign a Listing Agreement.
- List your home on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service.)
3. Launch marketing campaign
- Develop advertisements for social media, digital, internet, videos, pictures, emails, floor plans etc.
4. Show your home
- Have Open Houses
- Realtor Opens
5. Regular reviews to adjust to changing market
- Updated CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to view recently sold homes and new listings in and around your home.
6. Receive offers
- Negotiate with buyers.
- Conveyancing is completed by the Seller's brokerage.
- Buyer receives mortgage.
- Title is transferred to the new owner.
- Time to move to your next home.